Saturday, May 3, 2008

Trying to replenish

I'm trying to replenish my stock at the store so here are some aprons in sizes 3t to kids 7. I also sold the butterfly onesie I did the other day (so happy about that!) so I'm doing another one from the Sublime Stitching book...a space ship! I'm offering two classes his month: Embroidery 101 Friday May 23rd, 1-3pm (learn how to do the embroidery from the Sublime Stitching patterns we have) and Mei Tai baby carrier on Sunday May 18th 12-5pm.Emily and Ava

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Love the new aprons!! And of course the girls....

kms handmade said...

Hey, what's that green thing called? That would be perfect for Sophie when Miyoung brings her to work.

Jennifer said...

It's a Bumbo Seat. it is great for the most part! But it can make a baby spit-up. I set Ava next to me when I sew. I have not forgotten about that bouncing exorsaucer type thing that you let me borrow--I'll bring it to work next time I drive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...