Thursday, May 29, 2008

a long time ago..

I came across these photos today and had to share (they make me laugh). This is what Jon used to look like when I met him. He was about 125 pounds, had lots of hair and was really into grunge. The picture of the both of us is probably 1993 and it's in front of our 1st apartment. We were going to a 70's party. Jon borrowed clothes from my dad! The shirt was actually made by my mom out of authentic yucky polyester back in the early 70's. We couldn't believe he still had it! My clothes were a mixture of thrift store and fabric store (gross tube top fabric that was sold in a tube shape! You just cut the amount you needed and pulled it on. No sewing!) and my step moms closet (the crotchet vest). The other picture is of Jon after we had dyed his hair Marge Simpson blue and then bleached the crap out of it. That photo has 1994 written on the back.

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Oh girl, you were HOT! Or wait what would it have been back then.... foxy?? Or was that the 80's.... darn I am so old....

michelle johnson said...

Too funny!!!! Love it!

kms handmade said...

I LOVE seeing pics of you from the past! You are Jon were SO meant for each other! (I mean that in a good way, just in case your like fighting right now or something which I'm sure you're not but you know what I mean...) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...