Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I love Germany!

**I have no idea why this keeps happening but if you super size the window picture it takes you to Corinnea's blog! It's happened before...

Corinnea and Adrienne mentioned spring on their blogs so I thought I'd show the view from my kitchen window. It's even greener in person and so dense! The ugly fence isn't too bad. You get used to it and it keeps us all safe (or as safe as can be).

I made 8 more diaper/wipe thingies (only 7 pictured) and one lonely bib.

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

That bib is too cool to be lonely!! Weird about the picutre..

kms handmade said...

Love the bib! And the green paisley turned out really nice. (They all did, of course, but I really like that one!) :)

Sasha said...

Hey! I do love that bib, too! SO cute! Maleah has a bowl with similar pattern! If she weren't too big for a bib now, I'd have to order one from you! hehehe Those holders are really cute, too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...