Friday, May 30, 2008

Flickr Game

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name
I was probably too literal with my choices as my set is not as cool as Juliette's!
My answers: 1. Jennifer 2. pizza 3. Serra high School 4. black 5.Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day 6. Water 7. Loire valley 8. Choco-hoto-pots 9. Costume Designer 10. family (could have chosen sewing or fabric or something like that but when I really thought about it, as cheesy as it sounds, family is most important to me 11. Feisty (Jon's word, not mine) 12. Parrish place

2 comments:

Corinnea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corinnea said...

obviously I can't type.... I wanna play... k, really I was just whining, that's how I sound when I whine....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...