Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Movies


We just finished Lars and The Real Girl. It was really cute, funny and sweet. Jon and I know a guy who we call Weirdo instead of his actual name (not to his face of course. And we don't even talk to this person anymore..because he's weird!) and he blinks like Ryan Gosling's character so it made it even more real to me. He did a really good job playing a sweet loner/weird guy. We watched Eagle Vs. Shark a couple of months ago and LOVED it! It's like Napoleon Dynamite but the Australian version. I highly recommend both!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Hey! Because of your blog, Justin and I just bought Lars and the Real girl today. I'm excited to watch it! Thanks for the recommend...wait, I'll say thanks after if it's good! jk....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...