Monday, April 7, 2008

oops!

I spoke to soon. I had a feeling I would jinx it by saying out loud that Ava slept through the night. Last night she slept for 5 hours then another 6. I know that's still good but from 9 hours back to 5?? I was just saying to Jon yesterday how happy I was because very soon I could start walking around the post again and maybe loose some weight or tone up. I just can't do it after sleeping crappy the night before. So if Ava sleeps through the night on a regular basis, I will have restful nights and therefore be able to exercise again! I know I can exercise after sleeping bad, it's just hard so I won't even say more about that. With Emily I didn't even start walking again till she was about 6 months! I want to start now! It will happen! She will go back to sleeping through the night! She has to for my sanity:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...