I did it! I finished the 2nd chair-and-a-half slip cover! I'm sooo happy I made myself do it. You know why it sat in a box, partially done for over a year possibly two years? Fear! I couldn't remember how I had assembled the 1st one I did (why this post is called Happy 2. And you have to read Kelly's comment on that other post because it really was the nicest comment ever. oh oh oh, notice Ava in the other post? Holy cow she was ...thick). It's not like I had instructions:) I took apart the old slipcover and made pattern pieces out of it: easy. But getting it back together: not as easy as it looks. Not hard but I just didn't want to have to figure it out. That's why I like to buy other peoples patterns! Or have tutorials. I don't want to waste my time figuring stuff out. I got stuff to do people!
Showing you how it looks without the cushion and with the cushion. Just like the other chair cover, this one has a zipper in the back
And then with pillows! Now on to the couch...I brought up from the basement, the bolt of remaining fabric (all 30 yds of it) so I can wash it then put it away for another 2-3 years:) Just some useless info: I bought all this yardage for this project in the summer of 2005. I made the other chair slip cover January 2009. Kind of weird I did this one in January too. So expect the couch done In the month of January but not sure what year...
The girls with Papa J and Grammy Dar.