So where would you put this fabulous vinyl decal if you had one?? On your nieces* bathroom door of course! Kids these days are too busy texting and practising being indifferent to everyone and everything and hiding behind their hair trying to look cute so I had to help her out; she might forget! I made this on my FABULOUS Silhouette machine! I LOVE it and it's super easy to figure out. I have not tried to do my own design yet so that might be hard but so far I have made a banner and I made sparkly letter tags for everyone's presents. I then had to pack it back up and send it home. I did have some trouble with the vinyl and how it cut. I think I had the blade set to high because it tried to eat it in places. I lost the part of the N that connects to the A because of that. I took these two photos with my point and shoot since I broke my lenses and they are terrible! Not even focused!
*Bird, my niece, is really Jon's niece but we're married so I feel she is my niece. Can I say that? Or do I have to say she's Jon's niece?
Below is a little collage from our visit home this Christmas.
1. Uncle Steve and the girls tracking Santa Christmas eve (how cool is that website??)
2. Uncle Steve again (sorry Jules) with Emily at Disneyland on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. She was TERRIFIED.
3. Bird our niece with Ava sleeping on her.
4. Christmas morning at my parents house. Santa brought them the stuff in front of the fireplace. Our Santa puts some things out unwrapped for the kids to see 1st thing when they come in the room. Does anyone else do this? My dad did this for us and us kids loved it. One year (correct me if I'm wrong Jules) "Santa" put a tent up in the living room for my brother.
5. My sister, me and the girls at Disneyland. It was CROWDED. Never ever go the week after Christmas. NEVER. That is their busiest time of the year. I've been to Disneyland so many times I've lost count and have never seen it like it was December 27-28th. I still had the best time with my sister and her husband.
I have to point out the length of my bangs in the photo above. They were so long I could put them behind my ear. But since I got them caught in a round brush and spent an hour with my niece Bird trying to get the brush out with baby oil and conditioner and then just cutting the brush out then just cutting my hair out, I now have shorty bangs. Shorter than Emily's as in when dry they come down to mid forehead. It was awful! I would show a picture but I'm not sure I want to see myself in a photo with those bangs. I've been trying to ignore them.