Friday, March 29, 2013

Meow is the Time



I had pinned this pictures here so I could later do this on my window (not just for Christmas). When I decided to do it today I actually read how she did it and it turns out she did it with chalk pens not a vinyl decal!! SO I decided to see how it looks with a chalk pen and I love it! It's messy and not as nice as hers but I like this and it came off super easy with a paper towel and water. At some point I'll do a vinyl one on my Silhouette but for now...
I used a white chalk pen and pink chalk pen even though the picture above looks like black pen.
So hard to photograph! 

4 comments:

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

Think of all the really artsy designs you could do on the window!

UGH... photographing with the window in the pic is hard. When you figure it out, let me know!

And OH!!! You have the cart! My husband has been wanting one. If he sees yours it might be send him over to buy one.

kms handmade said...

Nice! Since my new cat is making me a crazy cat lady this would be perfect! Haha! I like the design!

Unknown said...

Cute! And I love the color of that IKEA cart. As soon as I find a place for it in my home, it's mine! Hope you are well. :)

Jessica said...

I love it. And how happy your house is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...