Sunday, March 17, 2013

And the winner is...

You're all winners in my book...
Did you just throw up in your mouth??
But only one can claim my Skunk!!
The winner is:
#12 Venus of Suburbia Soup!!!
I'm so happy we found each other Venus. 
I have really enjoyed your comments, encouragement and inspiration:)
I will get that out to you next week (after you send me your address)! Be good and kind to my your Skunk:)
*
And a huge thanks for all the comments left by everyone else. They didn't have to be so fabulous. They didn't. You could have just said you came to my blog because you enjoy my misuse of commas (makes you feel smarter). But you all chose to leave really nice, heartfelt messages that really made my day. I really appreciate it. 
**

So the post is not picture-less, I have a picture of a craft I did recently with my friend Kristine. Her Eva and my Ava both attend the local German Kindergarten. My lovely friend Keeley sent me the idea! 
THANK YOU for that Keeley!!
Paper Animal Heads Idea from this blog.
 This bottom one Emily did at school.

4 comments:

kms handmade said...

Congrats Venus! Love the animal heads. Is that a grumpy kitty?

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

*woot-woot* Oh yeah, baby!!!! Thank you!!! In honor of the skunk bucket I think I should make a skunk shirt. :)

Mad kitty makes me smile...great drawing Emily!

Corinnea said...

Congrats Venus!

Those animal heads are so cute and Emily is obviously taking after her momma!

Unknown said...

Sorry I was tardy in commenting on your last post, but congrats Jennifer! 5 years is huge! You inspire me all the time and I just love your sense of humor. Did you get yourself a 5 year anniversary present??!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...