The 1st one is an Art smock for Ava made from some Japanese coated cotton. The pattern is Simplicity 3802. The same pattern I made Emily's from.
Ava was recovering from her tantrum under the table.
These were soooo easy. I think I'll make more. and they look so cute on Emily if I do say so myself:)
Yes, you did just look at 3 pictures that were the same just slightly different.
This one above was taken at home using different clips to keep the blue thingies in her hair. I used black bobbie pins at the party and they were good but fell out by the end of the day. So I got some black one like the pink ones above and that should hold them better.
So what I'm trying to say is, don't use bobbie pins or a color that doesn't match the child's hair!