Thursday, September 17, 2009

mini quilt clothes line

All the cute pumpkins and gourds we picked up at the pumpkin patch.



My new hanging tags for bibs and aprons. I reworked them and made a separate one "For Kids". I'm very very happy with them!


I FINALLY put up some more mini quilts in the bathroom. I think it's OK and not too much...
I never blogged about the middle darker one. Corinnea made that for me:)



some new aprons for the store

My new super cute bag! I got it at one of those jewelry/accessory stores in the
Schwabengalerie.

Emily wouldn't sit still and model it for me.


Emily and Emilee on our walk to Kaufland yesterday.


8 comments:

Corinnea said...

Your things are just so lovely. I love the way you decorate, the stuff you make, the kids you (and Jon) have.

pearlswirl said...

Everything is soooo cute! But especially the last photo of the two Ems. It could be the fall cover for some kind of posh kids clothes catalog. Adorable!

Jessica said...

Love it all. You kids are always dressed perfectly! I am jealous of your white pumpkin... I need a white pumpkin!!!

Mary A. said...

I love all the little pumpkins, so cute! I'm jealous that even your bathroom is decorated. You're awesome. I love the pictures of the Emilys. I'm so jealous that Emily can pull of the boots and jeans and I can't. She looks like a little fashion model. You know how much I love the way you dress the girls.

lizy said...

Emy looks adorable. I agree with everyone it looks like a magazine shot. You are quite a decorator, don't know how you have time to do so much. Your new tags, purse & aprons are lovely.

Mary H. said...

I like the way you decorated with the pumpkins :)
And the quilts and aprons are very nice.
I agree w/ lizy- no idea where you get the time nor the energy and patients to do it all!

Jules said...

That plaid bag is AWESOME!!! and wow is Emily adorable :)

Katelyn R. said...

I love your bag, and the aprons! and I want to have a doll quilt line as well! but I never feel like making the minis! I should start... and your should encourage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...