Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Animal Jars

*NEVER forget your boobie jar**
Ever. Please. 

Plastic animals super glued to lids then spray painted. If you type in animal jars on pinterest you can see all my inspiration! These were made for my sister-in-law, Jessica. I have some in the works for me too. These plaint colors are not primary as the photos would suggest but rather a vintage orange, green, blue and yellow. I don't know why these came out looking primary!
*
Curtains for my niece. Fabric from Ikea. She came to me with the fabric and asked for this. Crabs and stripes. 

2 comments:

kms handmade said...

I love the animal jars! I've been thinking about one of those spray painted toy lamps. :)

Corinnea said...

You make the cutest things!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...