Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pom Pom Wreath


14" Styrofoam pom pom wreath. This took about 70 pom poms and I did it over a couple of nights while watching T.V. Inspiration was from here but then I searched pinterest for them and was sooooo in awe of all the pom pom wreaths and the different colors. Technically I started this when Jon's mom had been 1st diagnosed and we went home on emergency leave (April 2011). I bought the Clover pom pom makers and took the inspiration picture and yarn to the hospital as something to do while we sat there for hours. I made a bunch of dark red ones then didn't touch it again till a month ago! 
*
Below is a bunch of instagram photos. Have I mentioned how much I love my phone (Samsung galaxy s3) and Instagram? I LOVE Instagram. I wanted to make all of these photos XL but thought that would be pushing it:) 


 Need to blog two quilts if I can ever get the binding on them!

4 comments:

kristin said...

Ha! Found you on instagram. Love the poms and the girlies! And ooooo a swoon quilt! Finish it, I wanna see. :)

Jules said...

I want the b/w photo of Ava & frank. That's getting blown up.

Katelyn R. said...

I love the pom pom wreath! I'm going to make one just like whenever I start crafting again.

Jessica said...

It's so happy! I may have to break down and do one for summer decorating. Maybe I'll raid my moms yarn stash!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...