Monday, January 14, 2013

Miniature party hats and a polka dot elephant





 Ava's is turning 5 tomorrow! We are preparing the house! 
The theme is Shaun the Sheep (again).
All sheeps made on the silhouette by manipulating bought designs and Timmy is done by tracing a coloring page within the silhouette software. All very tedious but soooooo cute! And if I do say so myself, they look just like the sheep from the show! I'm very proud of myself. I keep looking at them wanting to pat myself on the back:) I will post the photos of the party/cake when it happens. She is receiving lots of Shaun the Sheep toys!
I made party hats for the dinosaurs and painted an elephant with polka dots. I am so in love with the elephant I want to paint all their animals!
Party hats made by cutting out a template on a post it then on the special paper. 

Love this photo and had to share. Ava is very affectionate and Emily not so much.




6 comments:

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!! I am lovin' the party animals and you can never go wrong with Shaun and Timmy.

kms handmade said...

I lov e party preparations! The Dinos in party hats are awesome! Happy birthday Ava!

Jules said...

I love the Dino hats!! Your Shaun the Sheep are adorable, Jen! Happy birthday to A-va-a!!

Katelyn R. said...

Happy birthday Ava! And i've always loved that you do such creative things with their toys. The elephant is my favorite.

Corinnea said...

Your decorations are always awesome! Looks like a fun B-Day!

Jessica said...

So funny! I want to dress up random animals now... See what Matt says when he gets home....lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...