Thursday, July 19, 2012

Seven

Emily turned (not turns) 7!! I'll talk about her birthday in a minute. 1st do you see the Happy Birthday sign and lots of butterflies on the wall and ceiling? All made with my Silhouette Cameo of course and made with the help of Emily. All made from card stock and scrapbook paper I've had forever. The idea is from this blog post by danamadeit.com.
Back to the party. We had my friend Connie, her daughters Lily & Cheyenne and her friend Sabine come down from Regensburg and that's it. No other party guests. We made hot dogs and chili dip and all kinds of other bad-for-you foods. It was really nice. The cake was chocolate with peanut butter frosting of course:) No Emily didn't have any but she appreciated the dinosaurs on it! The cake pan is the Pampered Chef batter bowl you typically see Barbies cakes made from.
Ava LOVES to try and put every single hair clip in her hair.I had to stop her at 5.
 Ava's botched eyebrow removal.
The trampoline bought because every yard has one in our little area and kids were being mean about Emily & Ava using theirs. This was the bestest buy ever! When it's not raining they're on it all day. Ava should weigh significantly less by end of summer:) That is Cheyenne and Lily paying on it too.

One of Emily's birthday presents is this Top Model T-shirt Designer given to her by Mary A and Nicolas (love you Mary!) She loves it! It's so perfect for her and one reason for showing it to you is...see the mushroom, fox and squirrel? That's my girl:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddy is very artistic and would love something like that too. Happy Birthday Emo...Love you all and miss you more. BTW I love that miss no eyebrows likes to wear every clip and you have to cut her off like a junky. :) JennyBean

pearlswirl said...

They're both so cute! I remember my 7th birthday party so well! It's the first b-day one i have really distinct memories from that I definitely know were from then. Glad she had fun! Also, ava's eyebrows are hysterical! :)

Jocelyn Clarin Richards said...

Emily, your artistic ability is off the charts. Seriously. You're blowing my mind. I can't believe you how advanced you are at such a young age. I'm so impressed!!!

Jessica said...

Love it! Quiet birthdays are awesome- trying to decide what to do for Micah's right now....
Emily doesn't eat cake?!
I am super jealous of the trampoline I would spend all day on it if I had one!
Love her drawing. So fun when they like the same things as you

kms handmade said...

Cool! We moved on Ethan's birthday. Poor kid. I love the trampoline. I hope the girls get lots of dry days to enjoy it!

Alaa said...

I love to see my pop out butterflies there, they look so adorable in large size

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...