Friday, May 6, 2011

And the almost done shirt goes to.....


And the shirt goes to: Crafterhours !!
Send me your address and I'll get the shirt in the mail to you on Monday:)
I want to see a photo of it when you get buttons on!

All of your comments were very interesting and funny! I'm glad at least one person (mrsc1345) admitted she does it every time. because I do too. I got the idea for the pee question because I wanted to ask a question but not a normal one like who do you most admire, etc.? So after an hour of thinking and searching the web, I got up to shower and as I was stepping in I thought, I have to pee. I always have to pee when I get in. Hmmm...that would be a question I would really want to know the answer to!! Because for some unknown reason it's considered gross to do so. Does anyone know why? Personally I think it's grosser to "pop-a-squat" somewhere where there are no toilets. That is a situation where you are most likely going to pee on yourself and you can't wash it off! At least in the shower..ok, you get the point
*.
Thanks everyone for answering that embarrassing question! It was fun for me to read:)
from random.org:
There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. crafterhours
  2. margaret
  3. sylvia
  4. mrsc1345
  5. venus
  6. vicky
  7. leigh
  8. christhequilter
  9. eve
  10. mb

Me and Ava at Märchenwald amusement park about 20 minutes away. It's for kids about 2-6 years old. After 6 years old it's probably boring.


6 comments:

Venus said...

Awww, nuts! Congrats to Crafterhours (clever name). ;) I'm off to get the pattern, now...

kms handmade said...

Congrats Adrianna!!!!

You are so funny with the peeing in the shower stuff. Did you know that they say it is a prevention against athlete's foot? So when you go to the fitness center it's forbidden to pee in the shower - but that's the place it's probably needed the most!!! And it's a relief for jelly fish stings. See! It's medicinal! So all those non-peers will just have to get over themselves! :)

Eve said...

I carry a little bit of shame over my shower peeing, so it's refreshing to see you wave your pee flag so proudly. Congratulations to the winner!

Anonymous said...

You should have seen my little one's face one day when she got in after forgetting to pee and I told her to go ahead and pee in the shower...Ten headed mother anyone :) Congrats to the winner and very lovely picture of two of my lovely girls JennyBean

Corinnea said...

Congrats Crafterhours, you'll love your made by Jenny P. shirt.... ha ha.....

You kill me. I laughed out loud when I saw your question. I was waiting for Kelly to say "this one time on Friends"..... but that only sort of happened. By the way, pee doesn't really help with jelly fish stings. Not that I know this for sure, I just read it. I might be desperate enough to try though.

Oh and not that you asked me, but, yes.... it's such a waste to flush the toilet right before turning on the shower. I just think of it as my contribution to making the world a better place through water conservattion.

crafterhours said...

yay!! thanks Jennifer! Although I was one of those people who replied with "rarely" in response to the pee question, I would like to point out that pee is sterile. I know this because like many other parents I have had to google the effects of kids drinking their own bathwater. turns out pee is the most non-threatening stuff in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...