Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finished!

I finally picked up the mushroom pj's and finished them. I had put them away and was sidetracked by other things. Now they are done and I am very happy with them. The pattern is an old Butterick boys pj pattern. With the help of Corinnea, I made the collar peter pan and the sleeves more feminine. The pants fit perfect but the shirt is a little boxy and could be fitted more at least in the shoulder area so the sleeve/shoulder seem is where it should be. But altering was never my strong point:) This little dragonfly was given to me along with 4 others from my BFF Jennifer Battle (aka Jenny Bean, Jenny B). They hang in Emily's window but the photos I took of them there were awful. Aren't they beautiful? She had her cousin or aunt (sorry I can't remember who) make them just for me:).

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

oh! those turned out so cute! If you want to make another pair, we can adjust the shoulders!!

kms handmade said...

The pjs are adorable! And the dragonfly is cool too. Did you see the new ones Joan Baez brought in? (Is that her name?)

Jennifer said...

i do want to make another pair out of my gnome fabric!! i did see the new dragonfkies that were brought in. really cute! i'm not sure of the name-only that it's not the same as the singers:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...