Sunday, October 13, 2013

Paper Monster Window Silhouettes

Zombie hands and fun monsters. The inspiration for the monsters is from here. The Zombie hands are from the Silhouette Store and cut out using the Silhouette. The monsters are all cut by looking at the inspiration picture and hoping for the best (Yesenia helped me with 2 of them since I'm such a crap draw-er). I used big pieces of black construction paper and colored tissue paper.
Below is the back windows.
And what it looks like from inside when we actually get sunshine! Put together with tape:)
This is what it looks like below during the day.

5 comments:

kms handmade said...

Your house looks like magazine material! Awesome!

Corinnea said...

I love it!! Kelly's right. Magazine worthy!

Jules said...

\Wow, I love it, Jenny! Yes, magazine worthy indeed!!!

motherof5 said...

Fabulous!
Make me wish we did Halloween!

Jessica said...

I really wish our house would work for this. Maybe next year if we move... I REALLY wanted to do this the moment I saw it pop up in reader. I feel like a broken record but you always have the coolest stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...