Saturday, March 19, 2011

Och Aye!


I have been meaning to show these since Christmas. A stocking stuffer for my sister. As I've said before, my sister and I love everything Scottish and the Outlander series. I made the cards here through this Stay Calm generator, saved them then uploaded them to Kodak Gallery. I did a set of 6 all in different pastel colors. She sent one to me in a package so that's why there's writing on this one!

The back of the card.
I made some really funny ones for Jenny B but forgot to take a picture of those before I sent them.
They are an inside joke so really might only be funny to us! I'll show them when someone emails them to me.


Ava pretending to sleep during our tax appointment.

Ava wearing the hat out on a very windy day. I think it's a wee bit big and will need a chin strap.


9 comments:

crafterhours said...

so funny! I'm addicted to that series too (you'd have to be to slog through 7000 pages by the same author). I think I just finished the last one, but I have to go back to Amazon and check. I'd love to see the other cards you made!

Leigh said...

Oh my goodness, that's fantastic!!! I love it! If you made prints I'd totally buy one for my sewing room!

Anonymous said...

Ok, first...love the card for your sister and love the Outlander reference. Second...Somebody needs to stop yelling at me, I sent the pictures just now :) One is blurry though so you might be mad at me. Third...I love the size of the hat on that babies head and don't think you need a chin strap.

kms handmade said...

I'll have to try again with Outlander now that I have my Audible set up. I think I was overwhelmed by how many CDs it was on when you loaned it to me. I'm in the Hunger Games series right now. Love Ava as usual! So cute!

Fine Hand said...

love the prints you did on the "keep calm" theme..so creative!

Corinnea said...

Oh you clever girl you! Love them. I have only used a couple of my Emily-isms cards... they must be deserving people.... You may need to open shop?? I have a friend who'd love the outlander cards too.

Jessica said...

I don't know anything about outlander... but the hat continues to be adorable! Micah has one if the person who sewed it would ever show every one!

Vicky said...

You have a lovely blog.

I've nominated you for a Kreativ blogger award.

jules said...

Och aye, sassenach, ya kin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...