Jess over at insanelycrafty is giving away this AH-DORABLE garland! I'm only posting about because I want another chance at winning it. Because really, I don't want anyone else to know about it!
So back off ladies! IT'S MINE!
So in a couple of weeks, Emily will go to the hospital for testing (for the seizure thing). This testing could last from one day to....a week!! Jon will have to take a week off to care for Ava and I will have to stay in the hospital with Emily. Can you hear me crying? This means:
- Sharing a room with 1-4 other people (??? and could be more from what the TRICARE lady told me)
- Sharing a bathroom with said people,
- Eating hospital food (that i have to pay for and it's German food. I eat one German thing besides the bread. Plain schnitzel)
- Trying to get Emily to eat hospital food (not going to happen. She will be eating bread for a week)
- Possibly getting a snorer worse than any man (like when I had Ava and cried and cried till 3 am then finally called the nurse for ear plugs)
- Most likely have a roommate that likes the room hot and no fan (it's Germany. Germans aren't into fans in general)
- Mein Deutsch ist schlecht! It's really really non-existent. My fault and nobody else's. But I can still cry about it:)
So am I crying for Emily that she has to be tested and prodded and has to spend HOURS upon HOURS alone with me? No!!!! I'm crying for me!!!
I will be bringing a lot of stuff to do with me. Computer, movies, sewing, embroidery, magazines. I have ideas for keeping Emily busy but I would gladly welcome more. It's too bad I have one friend here and she'll be out of town that week or she could visit! She's German too! Just when I need her most. How selfish of her to want to be with her family before her husband deploys!!