Wednesday, September 4, 2013

1st day of school and Staples Engineer Prints

Today was Ava's 1st day of Kindergarten. She WAS in German kindergarten last year which is really like a pre-k. Now her and Emily go to the same school! Her dress and Emily's below is from H&M. It's a rayon challis and sooooooo adorable! I want to make some like it. The picture on the left makes me want to squeeze her and never let her go.  
Emily's 1st day of 3rd grade was last week. 

Above are my newest Staples Engineer prints. They are HUGE!! I have to have them printed and picked up at my sister-in-laws local Staples because they wont ship to me over here but it's really not a big deal. They are so worth it. Here is the other two I have down in the basement playroom

5 comments:

Corinnea said...

Those girls are gorgeous and the prints are so fun!

kms handmade said...

They just keep growing! Such beautiful girls!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hope the girls are enjoying school this year!! Those posters are amazing!!

Jocelyn Clarin Richards said...

Kindergarten? Already???? Make time stop!!!! They are so beautiful. Love the prints. Is there a chance you'll be staying in Europe or are you coming back to the U.S. for sure?

Jessica said...

Wow it kills me how big they are! I LOVE the prints! They take the best pictures. I keep meaning to try that... we've just had patterns printed but no pictures..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...