I decoupaged a St. Nicolas clog for Emily. I still need to do Ava's.
The paper I used is Sassafras Lass (can't remember the line name)
Last night we hosted Santa at our Store. After seeing Santa me and the girls walked around the Winter fest and then over to the large lighted tree in Washington Square. Emily took the picture of me and Ava. And yes my stomach area looks weird. Looks pregnant..it's just the angle and lighting, etc.
Emily on the carousal at the Winter fest. I don't know who put that on (the rides and such) but the rides were free! Free!!! Really cool. Was it MWR? I want to write an ICE comment. Seriously. I'm so thankful and the fact that our store had Santa...for free!! I love the military!
Emily on Santa's lap. Where's Ava you ask? She had already hopped off! She was having none of it! The guy taking photos got one of her so I'll post that later when I get it. Emily was SO excited to see Santa and when asked what she wanted, she said (of course) a dinosaur. And when asked what her baby sister wanted, Emily told Santa that Ava can have a dinosaur too.
I had to post this because of who Ava looks like. The Joker (Heath Ledger Joker). I can see it. The red mouth the hair...
I've been meaning to share this chicken recipe. It is to die for! Super super flavorful.
- 3 regular-sized boneless chicken breasts (not super huge-if you have more chicken you must double the recipe)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese from the container (Kraft 100% Parmesan cheese, the really finely grated stuff)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese from the stick (the reason I use both is because the stuff from the container is finer and will fill in the gaps of the grated stick stuff. I just like both. You can use one of the other)
- 1 envelope (0.6oz) of Zesty Italian salad dressing mix by Good Seasons in the packet.
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Mix cheese, garlic powder and salad dressing packet (just the contents of the packet. Don't actually make the dressing and mix that in!)
- spray an 8x8 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Take a tiny bit of the mixture and sprinkle all along the bottom/sides. Don't use too much because you might not have enough to coat the chicken.
- Moisten chicken with water; coat with cheese/dressing mixture. Place in dish side by side. Pour any remanig mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes. or untill chicken is cooked through. I like mine crispy so I keep it in a little longer.
I usually make Au Gratin potatoes or mashed potatoes and brown gravy to go with it. And rolls. No vegetables.
I want to hear if anyone makes this dish:)
*i'm not going to use spell check since when I do it messes up my format and I then have to go back and correct spacing and what-not.