Monday, December 15, 2008

jama's

Pattern by Oliver + S Bedtime Story pajama's.
Sugar & Spice by Hoffman flannel. The pattern was pretty easy.
these pictures are after a night of sleeping in them:)





Emily calls pajama's "jama's". Rhymes with "Bama" as in Obama. I was telling my sister last night that when Emily wakes up she says it's yawning time. For the longest time I could not figure out what she meant! But then yesterday it finally hit me what she was saying: It's morning time! I should have known because usually whatever she is saying is similar to the real word. Have you ever played that game? I don't know what it's called but someone says a word/string of words and you have to figure out what they are really saying. usually you have to say it real fast and it will click all of a sudden. I can't even give an example except for Emily saying yawning time and meaning morning time (but those two words aren't that close..). I emailed a friend who I played it with so hopefully she'll tell me the name of the board game. I was really horrible at it!


3 comments:

Corinnea said...

OHHHHHHH the jamas are so cute. I think Emily has it right. Morning is yawning time. I think it is what she means to say. I want to be Emily when I grow up!

Jessica said...

The game is Mad Gab.
And the jamas are awesome!

kms handmade said...

Those jamas are AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...