Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sophia Carry All

If I was prone to dramatics (I'm not!) I would have fell out of my seat when I saw this bag! It's made by this person (click on the link and see the different views) and I'm so grateful that she made it before me and worked out the kinks! Plus she put these two fabrics together and I'm in love. In love I tell you! I want to make one for Ava and one for Emily. I found the exact fabric (below and it's on order!) for the main bag and might use something different for the straps--we'll see. I will use a different fabric for the other bag.
**I'm not sure what the etiquette is for copying and pasting a photo from another blogger. I did and do try to link back to that person. Does anyone know? Not a guess, but KNOW?
Here's another cool bag (not the Sophia bag but close enough). I have this print and several other Japanese fairytale prints that I might make one out of...big dreams, I know! I haven't even made one yet but I did make the weekender bag 3 times and it's similar...

And these are soooo cool too! I want this particular Matroyshka fabric baaad!

4 comments:

Patch Multi-Crafts said...

Oh I was so dissappointed when I realized that wasn't Emily standing there with the bag! I can't wait to see your finished bag. I also LOVE that matroyshka fabric! Do you think it would sell if we had some here?...

Jenny Bean said...

Love, Love, Love the bottom bag with the Russion doll on it...I'm thinking...new school bag for JennyB :) Laugh a-hole. You know I'm SORT OF joking :)

Corinnea said...

Love them all, can't wait to see yours!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Esp, the one w/ the red & white polka dot handles and the one w/ the Russian nesting dolls. How much are you selling them for? (are they for sale?) Guess what? I was just in San Diego and I saw Christy Soto. I had dinner w/ her & Elka last night. Hadn't seen her in about 16-17 years. She looks great and is still a pretty cool chick. We hung out til 4AM. I'll post some pics on Facebook once I upload them. Do you ever log into Facebook any more? Hope you are well. MISS YOU, wish I could see you and the beautiful girls. When will you be in CA again?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...