Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

I don't have any photos to go with the things that Emily has said to me (all that writing below) so I posted pictures of quilts I found on FLICKR that are sooooo cute. But here's what Emily said and I already told some of you this story. I'm telling it again because she just said something so funny I had to share both.

A couple of weeks ago we were at the Mannheim PX. It was just me, Jon, Emily (and Ava) and a lady standing next to me looking at something in the baby section. Emily walked in front of me and the lady and she didn't smell good! I asked her if she pooped and she said NO! So I felt her butt and said yes you did, you have a rabbit tail!! So she said, it's not a rabbit tail it's poop!........and it's growing! She said the last part with a big smile.

The other thing she said was just a few minutes ago. I (once again) smelled poop and said who's pooping?? like Ava could answer..but I had to ask anyway.. So Emily says he he he, it's me mommy (big smile on her face) and I've got H-I-K-K-L-M-N-O-P! Where did she get that from? Was it coincidence? She is too funny!

So now that you've read the above stuff I'll reward you with some pictures but not of my children:)



the above quilts were made by this person on flickr
the numbers quilt is done by this person. It's made out of an Ikea duvet cover!! Never would have thought of that! Especially to quilt it the way she did. and the mermaid one is by the same person as the 1st 3 quilts. I feel very very inspired!

5 comments:

kms handmade said...

I LOVE it when kids say crazy stuff like that! I'm going to have to remember that alphabet one the next time I need a potty break! Haha!

Corinnea said...

I love hearing and reading what Emily says! She is a nut (I almost typed but, glad I caught that!) In fact...I need a Emily Ava fix!

Chickpea said...

I love those quilts too, I have contemplated making a number quilt myself but the fabric is just too crummy...

Jennifer said...

Juliette: I forgot about the horrible thread count! Corinnea: I'll have to bring them by on Friday so you can get your fix. Must not deny Corinnea her fix...Kelly: me too! We'll have to use it at the store when we need a potty break but a customer is near:)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I just love Emy! She is the cutest thing and comes up with these crack me up stuff all the time. I will definitley use the alphabet thing now when I have to go (you know) "poop"!!!

chica :0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...