Thursday, October 23, 2014

Victorian Demon Silhouette


More Halloween decorations. I can't decorate outside but I can inside. Buut...I think I'm not feeling it so much this year because I have to bring all my Halloween stuff from storage (go to storage, put it in the car, drive it back and carry big tubs across a parking lot to my apartment) and I really don't want to do that. I live in about 250 sq ft (only half joking) so I don't want to bring more stuff in. 
SOOO I'm really only decorating with some stuff I've found at Target or Michaels that I really wanted.

I love silhouettes. Love them. And I love silhouettes on plates (remember these? Kelly them)
Above is a silver charger from Michael's. and below is the silhouette I made on my Silhouette Cameo out of vinyl. I used 3 different designs from the silhouette store to get this. The first is the lady then I bought a demon and used it's wings then I got devil horns and put them all together.
If you look close, you can see she has fangs!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That looks great! Love the tiny fang detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...