Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Buck Bust

I used the miniature mode again to show my new decorations. I found a store here that I'd never been in and now am in love! It's called XXXL. It's a home furnishings store like Ikea or Momax but more like Breuninger without the clothing. They had the deer in several different colors (apple green, pepto pink, etc.). But they only had one Buck Bust! I guess that's what you call him. He's velvety!  They had to get him down from a display for me. He was only $9.99 euro. It was a steal I tell you!
I am loving these bright retro colors for Christmas. To me they are bright retro. Are they? I went to Target last night (hello love) and they have these colors there too.
*

 


4 comments:

Jessica said...

SO pretty! I think it's what ever you want it to be :) I LOVE the buck bust... though it took me a minute to figure out what you were saying. Awesome buy!

Venus said...

LOVE the deer bust... that is a steel! And the bright colors are uber cool. I keep going back to the picture to look at the deer bust... man... so cool!

kms handmade said...

Cute stuff!

Corinnea said...

Buck bust. So made me laugh. I love your decor! It's fresh and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...