Thursday, January 15, 2009

a birthday




Happy Birthday Ava Larue!
A year ago today I was:
1.in soooo much pain
2. anxiously awaiting your arrival
3. touching your hand through a little tiny round door
A year ago today you were:
1. causing me so much painY
2. whisked away to the NICU before I could even get a good look at you
3. touching my hand through a tiny round door
Today I am:
1. more in love with you than the 1st day I meet you-which I didn't think was possible
2. reminiscing about your birth
3. going to cry while reminiscing about your birth!
Today you are:
1. so stinkin' cute!
2. walking
3. making the weirdest noises

12 comments:

Jessica said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't believe it's been a year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me cry. She is so cute, she gives me baby fever everytime she comes in. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ava!

Norma's Nonsense said...

Sweet, sweet, baby girl. Love your post. Happy Birthday sweet Ava Larue.

Katelyn R. said...

she is so cute. i know you've pointed out my eyes glazing over when you talk about kids, but just now they started to water a bit. such a sweet post. Happy birthday Ava!

Sasha said...

awww, happy happy birthday sweet girl (and happy one year with that sweet girl, mama!) She's so adorable. Hope you guys have a great day, and a great weekend! Love you all!

Corinnea said...

Miss you guys. Happy Happy B day miss Ava. Hope you feel all the love coming your way!

lizy said...

Happy Birthday Little Ava Larue!!! Jenny, this is a beautiful blog about your "stinkin cute" baby... Sending her lots of OXOXOXOX... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I have been so consumed with wrapping life up in SF that this slipped my mind. I'm so sorry! Happy 1st birthday, Ava! Much love to you guys. That was a very sweet and wonderful post you wrote. =)

pearlswirl said...

Huppy burday! She is so adorableeee!!!!!!!!! I just wanna squeeze her little hand.

kms handmade said...

Oh that baby!!! I'm just so glad to get to be a part of your lives! Sniff!

Kara Forristall said...

=D happy birthday Ava! (she gives me baby fever too, luckily I've got one on the way already, heh)

Jennifer said...

Thanks everyone! I should print out all the nice things you all said and save it for her. She is so loved! If I didn't already have her and I saw her with another family, I'd get baby fever! did that make sense?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...