Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sick to My Stomach


I think Emily's hat is lost:( it's from this place on Etsy. It was about a week ago I last saw it and weird enough, we also lost a bottle of hers the same day. Even weirder is I never told Jon about the bottle (I didn't want to get beat...he he he. Actually just not worth telling him) and two days ago he asked if I lost a bottle! I said yes we (i say we because Emily had a part in it when she fell asleep and let go of the bottle!) did, why? he said he has been passing a bottle on his way home from work every day for a week! It was next to some construction at the four-way by Washington Square. So yesterday he brought the bottle home. Kind of gross... But anyway, I'm so upset over the hat. It was a favorite and looked so cute on Emily. I'll have to buy another one if it doesn't surface soon. It could very well be in our house though. I've found some of Emily's stuff in the weirdest places! That girl can hide an item like no one else!
If anyone spots this hat on another kid in our area.....I expect you to rip it off their head and scream THIEF! Or ask them if they found it....


2 comments:

kms handmade said...

Oh no! I'll keep my eyes open for it. I saw it in the stroller not too long ago. I remember picking it up and asking if Corinnea made it and she said you got it on Etsy. I put it back in the stroller - in the bottom section. I really hope you find it!!!

Corinnea said...

Let us have a moment of silence....... but we won't give up hope! I loved it on Emily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...