Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stitchette & Shelves

Got these cookie cutters so Mary A. can make me some cinniman ornaments:)
No pressure Mary. From etsy seller, CupcakeSocial on etsy.

I'm not really pleased with the quilt part (it's sooo plain and the colors I chose...blah) but I love the girls. I changed their clothes a little bit from the original.

Another diaper/wipe holder thingy special ordered.

And last but not least...my stash!
Or to be more accurate, my quilting-cotton-and-some-corduroy stash.
All my dress fabrics, decorator fabrics, velvets, trims, etc. are all downstairs in the basement. My flannel is under the Emily's bed. I'm showing this because I just got the shelving the other weekend I love it! It's the perfect depth for fabric and it goes almost to the ceiling. It's the PAX series from Ikea and super cheap (as in quality). So cheap that we may have to give it away when we move. The doors were not in stock but they'll be glass. The right hand side is all scrap booking and past magazines (my much loved old Martha Stewart Babies and Kids magazine among others).

11 comments:

pearlswirl said...

Oh my wow... all the fabric I own fits in a large box. And actually, I said large to seem cooler. The box is really pretty small. I am in awe. Love those cookie cutters. I'm totally in the cookie-baking mood right now. Mmmmm.

lizy said...

Love the cookie cutters & the camera bag :)Can't wit to see the ornaments that MAry will make with them. Your stash looks soo good organized in those shelves. Last but not least your embroidery is beautiful....

Katelyn R. said...

Yay, your finally finished the embroidery, it's really really cute! And your fabrics are amazing, I had to zoom in to see it all... and I shouldn't have because now I just have insane jealousy.... but isn't organization great?

kms handmade said...

Cute stuff! I can't believe you bought a whole closet for fabric! I'm so jealous, because I can't FIT closets in my craft room! :)

Mary H. said...

Cute cookie cutters! I love Mary A.'s ornaments. :)
The stitchette is pretty- you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
Who knew you had so much sewing material?! Well, with all of that, you'll definitley need to keep organized.:)
I really like your new little baggie too. The color/pattern is really cute and I like the tag you've put on it lol.

Kara Forristall said...

way jealous of the shelves... I really need new shelves for my "stash" too. also, I love the fabric combo on the camera case, it's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the embroidery girls...I know the readhead must be me and the brunette is you, but who is the blond between us? I don't know her and can't say that I want her to be our friend :) You know because...wait for it...that's how I roll!!!! Oh and SOMEBODY better tell that blond heffer that you were my friend first :)

Corinnea said...

First of all, I'm the blond between you and miss anonymous up there! hahahahaha Kidding, she scares me.

Secondly, your embroidery always makes me want to start that up again. So cute.

Thirdly, I need those cookie cutters.

Last but not least I LOVE your new organized cabinet!!!! Isn't is fun to just look at it all there. Even before you use it, it's beautiful just sitting there all color coordinated.

Adrienne said...

Doesn't it feel so much better to have it all organized? Do you feel like you have a bit more breathing room in there now? It looks great. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks people! Now I need to fold my fabrics nicely. I only had time to color coordinate them. They were orginized before but now they are on shallower shelves so they don't look as messy. The blond is...I've got no funny answer:( But I hate her if that makes Jenny B. happy:)I do like her outfit though. Cute baby doll flutter sleeve top... We all know that can't be me with the scarf on. Because everyone knows I only wear scarves with tank tops:)he he he...london joke just for Jenny b.

Anonymous said...

He He....scarves with tank tops I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT (In Opera of COURSE) I am glad you hate the blond because I do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...