Saturday, December 4, 2010

Raccoon


Meet my two latest wool felt ornaments. they are from this pattern here. I didn't take a picture of the backs of these but I did continue the stripes on to the back of the tail.

It's been coooold here! About 14 degrees Fahrenheit when walking Emily to the bus stop and about 20 degrees during the day. It's really cold when it's windy. But the snow has been awesome! Driving in the snow has been OK. It's gotten Jon out of a lot of work because he's been told that they would rather have the soldiers alive for Afghanistan than hurt in a car accident:)
 
The girls had fun yesterday with their snow ball makers and brick makers. The snow ball maker was such a good buy. They make perfect, tightly packed balls.

6 comments:

kms handmade said...

I like the raccoons! Especially the one with the daisy. Darling! The girls are so cute! Those snowball makers look awesome! Ethan would really like that. I wish we had a back yard I could send him into without having to go outside myself... does that make me a bad mom? :)

kms handmade said...

So I'm searching the German sites for the snow ball maker and the plastic one is sold out but they have like a industrial grade stainless steel version for 30 euros! Hilarious! Only in Germany would they be that serious about a snowball maker!

Corinnea said...

The raccoons are so cute! Strangely enough Jess and I saw a live raccoon yesterday, in a parking lot. So I can vouch that yours are very life like!

Are you going to show your whole tree with all of your fun ornaments? I have yet to decorate.

It's cold here now. We've had freezing temps the last three nights! Those girls having fun makes me miss playing in the snow... Hug them for me.

Anonymous said...

I love the racoons. They are so cute. In fact, I have really liked a whole bunch of your newest ornaments. Our tree is up and the stockings are hung. I love having room for the tree without rearranging everything. Call now if you can. Love you, Jen

jules said...

I LOVE the raccoon ornaments . . . hint hint for next year :)

You should post a picture of what your whole tree looks like.

That's so crazy about how cold it is! You need those jeans that are lined in flannel. The girls look so cute in their snow bunny outfits.
I love you,
jules

Jessica said...

cute ornaments!
I miss snow days! I want to have a snowball fight... well I want to throw snowballs at people I don't want to be hit back... lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...